We specialize in Large Breeds.
New clients will be given a free assessment where we will go through your pets coat and condition.
Large dogs take a huge amount of time and we advise you get your puppies familiar with grooming as soon as they have had their full vaccinations usually about 10-12 weeks old.
Older dogs that may never have been groomed before will require a Vet check by owners prior to grooming
We aim to make the grooming experience safe and enjoyable for your pet , breaks may have to be given during this process for the safety and comfort of your dog .
5 point Health Check
General health check i.e.: skin conditions, evidence of ear & eye problems, evidence of parasites e.g. fleas, ticks & lice, lumps or tumors needing veterinary attention
- Shampoo and Condition with recognized products
- Brush Out and De-tangle
- Nail Clipping
- Ear Cleaning/Plucking- ( on request)
- Anal Gland Expression External only ( on request)
- Trim and Tidy of Eyes
- Full restyling according to Breed Standard or owners request.
- De shedding where necessary.
- Nail Filing and Grinding to tidy up clipped nails, also much more gentle on pets.
- We are Partners with http://www.christiesdirect.com/?PartnerID=379" Our main supplier for equipment and product are always on hand to give us advice when needed just in case any client has a query or a worry about the products we use .